PURE LUXURY Headline Animator

PURE LUXURY

Translate

Equipment Blouse, J.Crew Pants and Bracelet, Marni Shoes, OPI ‘A Roll in the Hague’ Nail Polish

Equipment Blouse, J.Crew Pants and Bracelet, Marni Shoes, OPI ‘A Roll in the Hague’ Nail Polish

 I had a great Memorial Day weekend – I finished two books, ate my favorite foods (some fried, some sweet), caught up on TV shows, hung out with friends, and squeezed in a bit of shopping on my own. I came home with this top, which is quintessentially summer, and I love the cut and color (they’re called ‘neon rose’ on J.Crew’s website) of these cropped pants. I changed as soon as I got home so I could wear the entire outfit out and I’m still impressed that I managed to avoid any barbecue stains.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...