PURE LUXURY Headline Animator

PURE LUXURY

Translate

Emily Maynard’s Stunning 88-Diamond Engagement Ring

Bachelorette Engagement RingABC; Inset: Courtesy Neil Lane

Emily Maynard may have paused briefly before accepting now-fiancé Jef Holm’s proposal on The Bachelorette – but it was probably because the Neil Lane ring he selected was that breathtaking.

Holm got down on one knee in Curacao on Sunday night’s finale, presenting Maynard with a 3.5-carat sparkler. The ring, handmade, features a 2.5-carat emerald-cut diamond accented with 87 smaller round-cut diamonds.

 

“I never in a million years thought I’d be so in love as I am,” Maynard said as she awaited Holm’s arrival in anticipation of a marriage proposal.

When he arrived, Emily told him that the long road to the finale “was all worth it … You really are everything that I’ve looked for for so long. I really do feel like you’re my soul mate. You are the perfect person for me. You get me better than anybody ever has. I love you so, so much.”

“I’m so in love with you,” he replied. “I promise you if you let me into your life and Ricki’s life you will never feel lonely ever again.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...